Monday, April 18, 2011

Tiger Woods Niece is a Champion Now too

Tiger Woods took to Twitter to congratulate his niece: "My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That's awesome, I'm so proud of her." (By the way, a well punctuated tweet by Tiger, should we expect any less?) His niece is named Cheyenne Woods. She is a junior at Wake Forest. How are Cheyenne and Eldrick Woods related? Cheyenne Woods is the daughter of Tiger Woods' half-brother Earl Woods Jr.. She became the Demon Deacons' third consecutive individual champion.
In high school she played for the Xavier College Preparatory golf team and won consecutive Arizona 5A State Championships in 2006 and 2007. To slow down the hype train by all of you readers, in 2009 she received a sponsor's exemption to play in an LPGA tournament, the "Wegmans LPGA." She missed the cut by four strokes. She looks just like Tiger. Not on the golf course, but physically in the face.

18 comments:

1. AnonymousApr 19, 2011 06:37 AM
    WOW, congratulations. She looks like Tiger's sister. Way to go Cheyenne. Keep up the good works. Welcome back Tiger to the game of golf. I know you are going to hit your stride soon. Keep the faith.
  2. AnonymousApr 20, 2011 03:55 AM
    will you soon be on the prowl like tiger?
  3. AnonymousApr 21, 2011 07:28 AM
    Annonymous said "will you be on the prowl like tiger" HOW NASTY CAN YOU GET? George
  4. AnonymousApr 27, 2011 10:01 AM
    Way to go Cheyenne!!! Show "good ole Uncle Tiger" how it's really done. The LPGA needs you so very badly...I keep falling to sleep on some of their tourneys. Wow!how refreshing.
  5. May 1, 2011 09:46 AM
    You look very very very very very very very cool.
  6. AnonymousMay 12, 2011 11:52 AM
    I believe any person that accomplishes a win in a golf tournament of any kind deserves the best of congradulations no matter who they are or related to. I won a county golf tournament once and it was the best feeling in the world. I am not a Pro and I didn't make any money but the accomplishment was worth all of the 3-day credit that I achieved. Knowing that Cheyenne has won more thatn one tournament at a young age is even more amazing. Big Congradulations is in order, good job.
  7. AnonymousMay 12, 2011 12:48 PM
    whoever asked if she will be on the prowl next should get a driver upside the head, I volunteer
  8. AnonymousMay 16, 2011 06:22 PM
    My goodness you look like Tiger and you are beginning to play like him, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you and your uncle Tiger, that's the way to do it!!!!!!!Keep on going forward and don't pay attention to all the haters. We need some excitement LPGA let the fun begin. I haven't been able to watch it but it's ON!!!!!!!!!!!! A wonderful change of excitement.
  9. AnonymousMay 17, 2011 04:16 AM
    They are good looking brother and sister. It's also nice to see how some family members enjoy the same passion for things. I wish her only the very best and hope that the media and all of the other sources of information don't wear her down too much too soon.
  10. AnonymousMay 17, 2011 08:10 AM
    Great last response! She needs that ecouragement. I too hope that the media and all of the sources of information dont wear or tear her down! Regardless of what people think of Tiger Woods personally, he is still the world's greatest golfer of all time. Everyone hit a wall in their life. His profession (his job) has nothing to do with his personal life(his bedroom). "Not that what he did was right." Everyone have hidden skeletons in their closet~just not in their beds!!..However, he'll bounce back before he check out for good!!!! That's to all of his HATERS'
  11. AnonymousMay 18, 2011 05:40 PM
    Waydago young lady! Soon you and your uncle, both, will be able to dominate the fairways, and thereby give all of us men AND women golf lovers a wonderful way to spend the weekends. Your uncle's accident caused trauma to that part of his brain that processes information about anticipated intricate physical activity. I have written him three times with info on how to reverse the negative affects, and get his body and brain back in sync. I'm hoping he'll contact me soon. Meanwhile, keep on playing well and being an inspiration to your uncle and all the rest of us, as well. Thank you a bunch! Dr T (revndoc@comcast.net)
  12. AnonymousMay 24, 2011 09:34 AM
    How about the retard that wonders if she is Nasty like Tiger. Grow up, my god go shoot yourself you freaking LOSER.

Congrats to Tiger and his niece, and his family. Some people just can't move on. All the best to you Tiger, you will rebound and will be num 1 again soon.
  13. AnonymousMay 24, 2011 09:45 AM
    Hey, maybe Tiger is actually the father of Cheyenne. DNA tests?
  14. AnonymousJul 3, 2011 07:18 AM
    "That's awesome, I'm so proud of her" is a run-on sentence. The tweet is not well-punctuated.
  15. AnonymousAug 14, 2011 04:40 PM
    cheyenne is the daughter of tiger woods
  16. AnonymousAug 14, 2011 04:56 PM
    Its all Tigers dads fault..on his deathbed he told Tiger.."son play golf & screw everything else "
  17. AnonymousOct 19, 2011 07:00 PM
    Black Panther on the prowl.
  18. AnonymousNov 6, 2011 10:26 AM
    Tigher will either come back or "Golf on TV is gone/. At least the Women's golfers can hit the green from 100 yds.