Sunday, October 16, 2011
Rangers nearly had their own Bartman Incident
Game 6 in a Championship Series, close your ears Chicago Cubs fans. Of course, who was involved with the fan interference was Josh Hamilton. Every MLB fan can say Josh Hamilton is not Moises Alou. Josh was able to realize they had the lead and the Rangers will just focus on the next pitch instead of making a big ordeal over the one that got away.
Mainly because the Texas Rangers were ahead by seven runs in the fifth inning, when the incident occurred. Although, the Detroit Tigers did shrink the lead to five in that inning. The Florida Marlins scored eight runs in that memorable 2003 Championship Series game in that eighth inning following the man in the green turtleneck's incident.
Shame still goes out to all Chicago Cubs' fans for the now infamous moment in MLB history.
Other Stories: Nelson Cruz 1-0-0 Gone!
- ESPN loves the Cardinals too much
- Will Muschamp disagrees, STRONGLY
- The UFL just gives up
- Wisconsin can't say "Eat S---, F--- You!"
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- The NBA Logo reveals Lifelong Depression
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
Other MLB Videos: Rays' Fans fight over Trashball
- Big Fan chooses Foul Ball over Catchers' safety
- Braves Fan makes Leap of Faith Catch
- Orioles Fan catches 3 HRs
- Royals' Fan mugs Another for Bat
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 6:47 AM