Tuesday, October 18, 2011
This Dialogue explains why CFB Players should be Quiet
Keith Price is the starting quarterback of the Washington Huskies. One Seattle Times columnist is interviewing athletes to get a good quote for how he will cover the Washington's victory over Colorado on Saturday. He nearly gets a damaging verbal gaffe that could of torn apart the Washington Huskies football program this season.
Steve Kelley: "What is it about you on game day? You're supposed to be nervous. It's your first year on the job. You're supposed to be wide-eyed. You're just sort of, 'This is what I do.' "
Keith Price: "Yeah, this is what I'm supposed to do. This is what I'm getting paid for—is to play."
Kelley: "You're getting paid?"
Price: "No, no! (Nervously chuckles) Scholarship money! Scholarship money! (Laughs)"
Since this was on Saturday, expect compliance to have already told him, "shh!"
Other Stories: Schefter sits on Palmer Trade
- Nelson Cruz 1-0-0 Gone!
- Marcus Lattimore out for the season
- Game 6: Rangers nearly got Bartman'd
- ESPN loves the Cardinals too much (Pic)
- Will Muschamp disagrees, STRONGLY
- The UFL Gives up
- Wisconsin can't say "Eat S---, F--- You!"
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- The NBA Logo reveals Lifelong Depression
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Nike knows Lebron Chokes
- Kevin Durant spitting bars (Video)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
- Best of Midnight Madness
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 11:05 AM