Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Houston Cougars Peebowed before You, Nick Novak
Courtesy of is visual evidence on Friday that Nick Novak was not the only person being sponsored by a sports team while peeing during a game last week. The Houston Cougars were in Tulsa finishing off an undefeated regular season against the Golden Hurricanes when, reportedly, multiple players finished off their bladders as well this season.
During the incident, the players were peeing in bottles and throwing them out before they were used for their other purpose. The Cougars punter, reportedly from the same spectator, had to go twice.
The real question, why were the Houston Cougars by Tim Tebow? Peebowing!
(Follow me: )
Other Stories: Bye, Bye BCS, Hello 16-Team Playoff
- Washington State hires Mike Leach
- Camerawoman Faints at Urban Meyer Presser
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 10:58 AM