Tuesday, November 29, 2011
In 12 Games, Deron Williams was one of Turkey's Greatest
I guess getting his jersey retired by his Turkey team, Besiktas, makes this experience all worth it during the NBA lockout. Even though it was a short experience that only lasted 12 games. Deron Williams averaged 19.7 points and 6.4 assists per game while shooting 54.9% in Turkish league games. His EuroChallenge numbers of 33.7 points on 62.5% shooting in three games.
If Chris Paul signed with Besiktas, his jersey would of been retired in 8 games. Dwight Howard, 5 games. Kobe Bryant, 1 game. Lebron James, 3 quarters.
(Follow me: )
Other Stories: UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out due to Bro Hug
- The complete 2011 NBA Free Agent Class
- Bye, Bye BCS, Hello 16-Team Playoff
- Houston Cougars Peebowed before Nick Novak
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 2:35 PM