John Brown University students are standing with chunks of soft toilet slightly unraveled in anticipation for their college basketball team's first basket of the night. A putback goes in the basket after only a minute since tipoff, "release the
Traditions! 30 years in the making of the first hoop toilet paper throwing.
The Golden Eagles from Siloam Springs, Ark. fed off the emotion of the over 2,000 capacity crowd and rallied to a 101-58 victory over Hillsdale Freewill Baptist.
And now is when sports fans realize, college basketball is here. Also that referees don't care about traditions, rules are rules.
Other Stories: THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Derek Fisher vs. Jason Whitlock/FOX Sports
- Philadelphia Phillies Player voted 2011 Astros MVP
- Ryne Sandberg to the Cardinals
- Twitter Rant over Playing Time (Must-Read)
- Jets have a premature temper tantrum
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- MLS Playoff Fight (LA vs. NY)
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- Colts players are not sucking anybody
- Jesus talked about God
- The SEC welcomes, then erases Mizzou
- This Buffalo is a jagoff
- Diaz - GSP in February
- Nike knows Lebron Chokes
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.