Monday, November 21, 2011
Tom Brady: Do Not Drink the Gatorade in Boston (Video)
New England may have a lot of disgusting seafood that they claim to be good, but Gatorade turned out to be the most discussed in a million homes Monday night. Patriots GOD Tom Brady was caught on the sidelines not liking the taste or smell of the Gatorade he was given, according to his perfectly structured face.
I'd like to think the cup was filled with Tim Tebow juice, in preparation for next week's big game between the New England Patriots and the Denver Broncos. Where GOD will clash with JESUS in a game that may change the face of the religion known as football.
Other Stories: Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed you $20-$30
- Screw the BCS, Here's a 16-team Playoff
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- NCAA investigation begins, Paterno admits to having Cancer
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- Usain Bolt coach oust as BALCO Dealer
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 7:40 PM