Monday, November 28, 2011
UNLV Fan gets No Love by Security during Upset Win
One of the biggest wins of the UNLV Runnin Rebels history in the last two decades, and the fans can't join the players in enjoying it?
Come on security. Understand the situation. The team just defeated the #1 ranked North Carolina Tar Heels and wanted to hug it out with his bros.
Unless he was just racially profiling the man for wearing a beanie and Tupac shirt, then that is understandable. Wait?
(Follow me for all sports news like this: )
Other Stories: CFL HOFers, 70+, Fight after 48 year old Grudge
- Screw the BCS, Here's the 16-Team Playoff
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- Usain Bolt coach oust as BALCO Dealer
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 8:00 AM