Saturday, December 24, 2011
Cowboys Employee, or Jerry Jones, plays Madden on Jerry World's Big Screen Before Games(Pic)
In a surprise tidbit from Christmas Eve, showcased to the world through his new Twitter account that somebody who controls the Dallas Cowboys' Jerry World big screen television before games. Does this shock anyone? If the opportunity presented itself, you would put hands on controller and play along the side of a (probably soon to be fired) Cowboys employee.
Jerry Jones did say he was worried about the game with the Eagles this afternoon. He may just be relaxing, playing some video games and drinking a beer. It is his house, he can do what he wants.
Update: Due to the outcome of the game, the whole Cowboys roster and coaches played a game of Madden before taking the field.
Other Stories: Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Jerome Simpson makes Movie Magic Real
- Penn State QB KO'd by WR at Practice
- Golf Cart ruins TX State Championship postgame
- Tebow mic'd up was a Masterpiece
- SVP lets Mike Leach bash Craig James on ESPN
- Lebron uses Tebow's Name in Vain
- Russian Nets Owner may want to Die Soon
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 12:39 PM