The face of smear campaigns, Craig James, is ready to campaign, yet again, for his own benefit. The longtime ESPN college football talker has left ESPN
Glad to bring you the tremendous national news. With me being from Houston, Texas, I have to continue the, now, local fight to #FireCraigJames from his own political campaign. Although I do not have to worry too much, he still has a righteous lawsuit to win by Mike Leach before he ever has a chance at becoming a Senator.
For all the other Texans, who can vote, if it ever did come down to Craig James (R) versus another guy for the seat, write in Bruce Feldman. (Remember the Five!) Adam James would even agree with this.
Beware the fact that if he does lose the Republican primary, he may return to ESPN. Can Americans ever escape?
Other Stories: Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Mike Leach is associated with Strip Clubs, Of Course he is
- Russian Nets Owner may want to Die Soon
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.