Sunday, December 4, 2011
Wofford Returners do not take Knees, They Should (Video)
You think the yearly new rule book just confuses you?
Wofford's Stephon Shelton receives the kickoff inside the endzone and does not realize that knees are still a must in college football on deep kickoffs. After it was recovered by Northern Iowa's Phil Wright for a touchdown, fans are left amazed by Shelton's blunder. Even the referee is amazed by the game-changing gaffe.
Northern Iowa went onto win the game 28-21, sending Wofford out of the FCS playoffs this season. His excuse could be that he has never seen a FCS kicker actually make it to the endzone on a kick before.
Other Stories: Final Top 25 and BCS Rankings
- Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 6:39 AM